VS70 series Variable Speed Trigger switch
Electrical rating: DC 20A 24V
Rated battery voltage: 7.2~24V
Characteristics: VS70 series are a high efficient compact design variable speed switches. They have integrated reversing function and no external wiring structure. The external MOSFET is fixed on the wrap around heat sink. The compact switch size makes it very suitable for various tools’ applications. Most of time, this switch is used for 14.4V and 18V tools, but it can also be used for 10.8V and 12V tools by designing its inner circuit accordingly.
1. Variable speed control;
2. Running direction reverse function, and lock-off in middle position of reversing lever;
3. Motor short circuit brake contact;
4. External free-wheeling diode and MOSFET, good for cooling;
5. Hard trigger or covered with soft rubber, and all kinds of trigger colors and types for your choice;
6. Pass UL, CUL and TUV safety certificates.
7. Pass 1E5 cycles mechanical and electrical test; ;
8. Optional fixed or remote heat sink, convenient for assembly.
9. Additional Input/Output wires, signal wire, battery clamp or LED indicating light for your choice.
Application: Cordless power tools, such as drills, impact drills, impact wrenches, rotary hammers, hammer drills, screw drivers, impact drivers etc.