VS80 series Variable Speed Trigger switch
Electrical rating: DC 25A 24V
Rated battery voltage: 7.2~24V / 36V
Characteristics: VS80 series are a high current, high voltage variable speed switch for professional cordless tool applications. They combine a compact size in high performance and durability, a thick copper heat sink and two parallel MOSFETs integrated make it easy to adapt to various high current power tools' requirements.
1. Variable speed control;
2. Running direction reverse function, and lock-off in middle position of reversing lever;
3. Motor short circuit brake contact;
4. Integrated two free-wheeling diodes and two MOSFETs;
5. Hard trigger or covered with soft rubber, and all kinds of trigger colors for your choice;
6. Integrated LED indicating light and control switch;
7. Pass UL, CUL and TUV safety certificates;
8. Pass 1E5 cycles mechanical and electrical test;
9. Copper heat sink fixed;
10. Additional Input/Output wires, signal wire, battery clamp for your choice.
Application: Cordless power tools, such as drills, impact drills, impact wrenches, rotary hammers, hammer drills, screw drivers, impact drivers etc.