VS72 series Variable Speed Trigger switch
Electrical rating: DC 24V/36V 20A/25A
Rated battery voltage: 7.2~36V
Characteristics: VS72 series are a high current, high voltage variable speed switches for professional cordless tools application. They combine a compact size in high performance and durability, its outer dimension is in an universal size, which makes it easy to adapt to various tools' requirements and can replace the old style or similar switches very conveniently.
1. Variable speed control;
2. Running direction reverse function, and lock-off in middle position of reversing lever;
3. Motor short circuit brake contact;
4. External protected free-wheeling diode, good for cooling;
5. The trigger covered with soft rubber, and all kinds of trigger colors and types for your choice;
6. Pass UL, CUL safety certificates;
7. Pass 1E5 cycles mechanical and electrical test;
8. Heat sink fixed;
9. Additional Input/Output wires, signal wire, battery clamp or LED indicating light for your choice.
Application: Cordless power tools, such as drills, impact drills, impact wrenches, rotary hammers, hammer drills, impact drivers, screw drivers etc.